- Submission of full papers (in English) to be considered for inclusion in the conference is via the online submission portal (link below).
- Papers with a maximum length of 6 pages ( including author names & biographies, text, figures, tables & references) MUST be prepared as a PDF file in IEEE PES technical conference work format.
- Instructions for preparing papers in IEEE PES technical conference work format can be found at the IEEE PES website
- All accepted and presented papers, either through oral or poster format, will be made available in IEEExplore after the conference.
- IMPORTANT: Submission of final papers MUST be accompanied by a completed ieeecopyrightform
Member registration includes:
- presenting a maximum of 1 accepted paper. Additional paper will attract additional costs (fees will be uploaded soon).
- An individual can have a maximum of 3 papers per registration.